Breaking Gaming! Bringing you the best

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Breaking Gaming! Bringing you the best

Gamers' Oasis

ISO Rules

Break
    Break
    Century Man
    Century Man

Administrator
    Rank Title: : Administrator

Rep : 279

ISO Rules  Empty ISO Rules

Post by Break Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 pm

This forum is like many others except for the fact of ISO lobbys.

ISO files are illegal and will not be tolerated. Do not post any links or an instant PERMA BAN!

I know this sounds very strict but I want NO legal issues as this is considered Warez. Please refrain from these actions.
    Hosting of these lobbys are perfectly fine. You can charge if you like, but only if you are verified by having the trusted hoster badge, which looks like this: ISO Rules  Id7fps

THE STAFF OF THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SCAMS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! YOU WILL TAKE 100% RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL OF YOUR ACTIONS!

Legal disclaimer: I am in no way responsable for those who post these links, give out illegal/copyright material, and in no way should any member of this site be incriminated except the member who posted the link(s)/copyright material. I and the staff of this website will try our best to destroy these topics and remove link(s) so no individual can view them/visit them.
    Paypal fraud will not be pinned on me. As the owner of the site, the members who pay are responsible for their own actions, paying at their own risk.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:19 pm